GRAND DRAW GIVEAWAYS
Spend RM1000 To Be Entitled For Grand Draw To Win More!
Visit MYHOME from 18th – 20th SEPTEMBER at SUNWAY PYRAMID CONVENTION CENTRE (SPCC)
Terms & Conditions
1. The Spend & Win is open to MYHOME visitors aged 21 years old and above.
2. Visitor must present the original receipt, original credit/debit card transaction to obtain the Spend & Win Form.
3. To be eligible for the Spend & Win, visitors must submit the form at Spend & Win Counter.
4. Minimum spending per entry is RM1,000.00 per receipt based on deposit paid and NOT purchased value. Multiple entries are allowed.
5. The Spend & Win form must be completed in full otherwise it will be considered invalid. Photocopied version is not allowed.
6. The Spend & Win is NOT open to the Organiser’s employees and its respective subsidiaries, MY HOME sponsors and exhibitors any other company professionally connected with this draw and their immediate families who directly involved in the organisation of the organiser and participating exhibitors.
7. The Spend & Win winners will be selected on random and need NOT be presence at site.
8. Upon announcement of winners, in the event the winner is not physically present during the draw, winners will be notified by phone call (maximum 3 attempts) within the following 3 working days. The prize is to be redeemed on the following MyHome event on 16th – 18th October 2020 at The Starling Exhibition Hall.
9. The Organiser reserves all right to forfeit the prizes from any winners in the event of failure to contact the winner. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit any prizes not collected after the date stated above.
10. All prizes might be subject to delivery or installation cost.
11. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with this Spend & Win shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to make any changes to the Spend & Win rules at any time without prior notification and reserves the right to disqualify any members / entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.