MYHOME LUCKY DRAW – JAN 2018
WALK AWAY WITH MORE REWARDS AT MYHOME!
SPEND AS LOW AS RM1000 TO GET AN ENTRY TO WIN FABULOUS GIFT
Visit MyHome from 12th to 14th January 2018 at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. Stay tuned with us on FACEBOOK
Terms & Conditions
- The Lucky Draw is open to MYHOME visitors aged 18 years old and above.
- Visitor must present the original receipt, original credit/debit card transaction to obtain the Lucky Draw Form.
- To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, visitors must submit the form at Lucky Draw Counter.
- Minimum spending per entry is RM1,000.00 per receipt based on deposit paid and NOT purchased value. Multiple entries are allowed.
- The Lucky Draw form must be completed in full otherwise it will be considered invalid. Photocopied version is not allowed.
- The Lucky Draw is NOT open to the Organiser’s employees and its respective subsidiaries, MYHOME sponsors and exhibitors any other company professionally connected with this draw and their immediate families who directly involved in the organisation of the organiser and participating exhibitors.
- The Lucky Draw winners will be selected on random and need NOT be presence at site.
- Upon announcement of winners, in the event the winner is not physically present during the draw, winners will be notified by phone call (maximum 3 attempts) within the following 3 working days.
- The Organiser reserve all right to forfeit the prizes from any winners in the event of failure to contact the winner. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit any prizes not collected within the time period stipulated by the Organiser.
- The prizes will be processed within 30 days from the Lucky Draw date. All prizes might be subject to delivery or installation cost.
- The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with this Lucky Draw shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make any changes to the Lucky Draw rules at any time without prior notification and reserves the right to disqualify any members / entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.